Quotes

Live in the moment

Thursday 4 August 2016

Reading

Hi there,

I love reading it helps my imagination grow and gives me comfort and makes me feel like anything is possible! It is a great way for anyone's vocabulary to strengthen and think of new ways and ideas to express themselves or help others.

One way reading has helped me is by stopping me from being on my phone or any other electronics 24/7 and given me an excuse to sit down, relax and read a wonderful book filled with any genre you want! I know some people don't have time and say if they read they won't get anything done but there is one way you can start without in the back of your mind thinking what you could be doing around the house.

 Holiday! This is a great way! If you have a holiday coming up why not buy a book and take it down by the pool. I always enjoy books the most on holiday even thought reading is one of my favourite things to do at home. 

There is one book I cannot wait to be released with is Zoella's (Zoe Sugg) Girl Online Book number 3! As books 1 and 2 captured me from the start and I couldn't put the book down!

Love 
      Girlerina xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment